The way you get support from us will be different for a while, but we are still here. We’ll do everything we can to help you stay safe. Things are changing quickly, so keep checking this page and our national coronavirus info page for updates.
If your worker isn’t available, please give us a call on the main service number. We’re answering calls between 09:00 and 17:00 weekdays, with out-of-hours/weekend callback.
Updates to the service:
- Our service is open daily, and we are mixing telephone support with face to face appointments depending on different people's needs.
- As part of our coronavirus infection control process, when we do meet you face to face, we have shortened our appointments. Our staff will be wearing PPE (protective personal equipment) and we offer you a mask and gloves to wear while in our buildings. The PPE is to keep us all safe.
- In order to maintain social distance, we are only admitting one person into our buildings at one time – this reduces the number of people you will come into contact with while getting support.
- Staff are available daily over the phone to take new referrals, give advice and information and offer as much support as we can.
- We are still open 12:00 - 14:00 daily for needle exchange.
- Our groups won’t be running as usual for a while but we hope to set up some online group in the future. You can find online groups and support options on our info page.
- Look at photos of what the service looks like at the moment here.
We have new screens up in our reception.
Here's a member of the team in reception. We've added 2m circles on the floor.
We've added markers on the floor to make sure we're keeping 2m apart.
Here's what our meeting room and our harm reduction room look like.