Last updated: 7 July 2020
The way you get support from us might be different for a while, but we are still here. We’ll do everything we can to help you stay safe. Things are changing quickly, so keep checking this page and our national Coronavirus information pages for updates.
If your keyworker isn’t available to speak to you, please give us a call on the main service number. We’re answering calls between 09:00 and 17:00. If you ring outside of those hours, please leave a message and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
Updates to the service:
- Our service is running, but we have shifted to telephone-based support and appointments.
- We are still taking new referrals.
- Needle Exchange and Naloxone is available from our hub during 09:00 - 17:00.
- To help you stay safe, we are changing the way we prescribe medication for a while. Please take a look at our prescriptions info page to see what’s happening. If you have any questions about this, give us a call.
- We also have an alcohol advice page.
- Our groups won’t be running as usual for a while but we are starting to develop some online resources to support group work – please call the service for details. You can also access Breaking Free Online (call the service for an access code if you don’t already have a login) and find online groups and support options on our coronavirus info page.
This info is correct as of 7 July. We know this is a difficult time, but it won’t be like this forever.