How we can help
We are open and ready to welcome you back face to face
We offer an all-age service to everyone living in Nottinghamshire who is experiencing problems with drugs and/or alcohol. Our service includes support for individuals as well as children and family members impacted by someone elses substance misuse.
This is a free and confidential advice and support service.
Everyone coming to Change Grow Live can expect to receive:
- A welcoming service which is focused on your individual needs.
- Access to advice, information and a full assessment.
- Access to clinical and psychological services.
- Opportunity to volunteering and employment readiness services.
- Referral to other support services where relevant
We're here for you when you are ready to start your recovery journey. Give us a ring to find out how we can help you.
Just so you know...
Our phones lines are open at different times to our Hubs. Please make sure you check your local Hub's opening times before you visit.
Click here for the opening times of our Hubs
- Mon 9.15am - 4.45pm
- Tue 9.15am - 4.45pm
- Wed 9.15am - 4.45pm
- Thu 1pm - 4.45pm
- Fri 9.15am - 4.45pm
- Sat & Sun - closed