Last updated: 7 July 2020
The way you get support from us might be different for a while, but we are still here. We’ll do everything we can to help you stay safe. If you're worried about something, please get in touch.
Updates to the service:
- Our opening hours have changed. Currently, we're open from 10:00 – 16:00 on weekdays.
- If you have questions about your prescriptions take a look at our prescription information page.
- For now, we are doing all appointments over the phone.
- We’re moving our groups online for a little while.
How we can help you
We can support you to change your life. If you live in Nottinghamshire and would like to make changes around your drinking or drug use, we can help you.
We will help you to create a personalised treatment and care plan to reach your goals. We can also help you with any other issues you are facing, and put you in touch with other organisations who can help.
We are open Monday to Friday, 09:30 - 17:00.
- Ground Floor, Crown House
Worksop S80 1ET