Last updated: 1 June 2020
We want you to know that you are our priority. Please have a chat with us if you have any worries at all.
We are here to keep you safe.
In line with government guidelines, we are limiting face to face contact to avoid spreading the virus.
We will keep in touch with you over the phone to make sure you're getting along ok. Please make sure we have your up to date phone number. If you miss our call please call us back as it is important that we stay in touch. If you have a medical review this will remain in place but unless your worker informs you otherwise, it will likely take place over the phone.
Updates to the service:
- Our Newark hub is closed at the moment.
- West Nottinghamshire hub opening times: Mon, Tue, Thu & Fri 10:00 - 17:00. Wed 13:00 - 17:00. Please ring the door bell for assistance.
- North Nottinghamshire hub opening times: Mon, Tue, Thu & Fri 10:00 - 17:00. Wed 10:00 - 17:00. Evening phone appointments are also available on Monday up to 19:00
- County South opening times: 09:00 – 16:30 on weekdays. Visits to the hub are by appointment only.
- If you have questions about your prescriptions take a look at our prescription information page.
- For now, we are doing all appointments over the phone.
- We’re moving our groups online for a little while.
Find us on Facebook