The way you get support from us might be different for a while, but we are still here. We’ll do everything we can to help you stay safe. Things are still changing, so keep checking this page, our Facebook and our national Coronavirus information pages
Updates to the service
- Our hubs are open for appointments only. Instead, we'll speak to you on the phone, on Teams or on Zoom.
- To help you stay safe, we are changing the way we prescribe medication for a while. Please take a look at our prescription information page to see what's happening. If you have any questions about this, please give us a call.
- We're running groups online at the moment. Check our Facebook page to see the timetable.
- We are running some groups on Zoom. Get in touch with your key worker for more information.
- If our opening hours of 9:00 - 17:00 aren't suitable, please do let us know. Our coordinators can arrange your appointment in the evening.
- We also have an out of hours phone line. If you ring our main number, you'll be connected to our out of hours service.
Needle exchange and naloxone
- Needle exchange and naloxone are available at both hubs. If you're isolating, let us know and we can support you with supplies.
- The following pharmacies are also able to provide needle exchange supplies:
Boots pharmacy Widnes Shopping Park
Cookes Chemist 76 Albert Road Widnes
How we can help
We are a fully integrated substance misuse service offering rapid and open access to assessment and treatment for people experiencing problems with drugs and/or alcohol. We promote recovery from addiction and dependence.
Bus routes number 27a, 61 and 62 stop at Victoria Road Widnes, which is a 10 min walk from us.
- Aston Dane
Widnes WA8 0QR
There is free parking on site.
- Monday 09:00 - 17:00
- Tuesday 09:00 - 17:00
- Wednesday 09:00 - 19:00
- Thursday 09:00 - 17:00
- Friday 09:00 - 17:00
0151 422 1400 - please choose option 1 for Widnes and option 2 for Runcorn.
Outside of our opening times, this number will divert to a 24/7 phone line with one of our members of staff available to offer support.
Your first visit
When you arrive, a friendly member of our team will greet you at reception. For your first appointment, please bring along your GP details. We'll ask you some other questions about you.