Last updated: 1 April 2020
The way you get support might be different for a while, but we are still here. We’ll do everything we can to help you stay safe. If you're worried about something, please get in touch.
- Our Beverley Road Recovery Hub (Trafalgar House) is open 09:00 - 17:00 from Monday to Friday. This is for urgent appointments, needle exchange and naloxone only. Please call ahead if you can.
- For now, we are doing all appointments over the phone.
- If you have questions about your prescription, give us a ring. You can also look at our prescriptions info page to see what’s happening.
- See our Facebook page for latest updates and links to local support services.
- Hull City Council has set up a Coronavirus Helpline for residents: 01482 300307 available 09:00 - 17:00, 7 days a week. You can get help with things like health and wellbeing, getting food and financial advice.
Find the latest information on coronavirus on the NHS website.
How we can help
Our dedicated drug and alcohol teams can offer prevention, problem-solving, harm reduction, recovery and aftercare support. We know everyone's journey is different, so we'll design a package of care that suits you.
Our family team offers support to families as well as parenting programmes.
Trafalgar House is a 5 minute walk from Hull Interchange.
- Trafalgar House
43-45 Beverley Road
Hull HU3 1XH
- Monday 9:00-17:00
- Tuesday 9:00-20:00
- Wednesday 9:00-17:00
- Thursday 9:00-20:00
- Friday 9:00-17:00
- Saturday 9:00 - 12:00
Follow us on social media to see what's happening in the service and the community.
Phone number: 01482 620013
Email: [email protected]
Your first visit
When you arrive at the service, a friendly member of staff will greet you. If possible, it would be great if you could bring a diary of your current alcohol or drug use. This can help us plan the best care for you.
Our welcome group
After visiting the service for the first time, you will be booked into a welcome group. When you arrive at the welcome group, a ReNew staff member will greet you. You'll discuss the treatment options available and get advice and information. We will book you in for a one-to-one appointment to further discuss your treatment options.