The way you get support might be different for a while, but we are still here. We’ll do everything we can to help you stay safe. If you're worried about something, please get in touch.
- Our Beverley Road Recovery Hub (Trafalgar House) is open 09:00 - 17:00 Monday to Friday for urgent appointments, BBV screenings, needle exchanges and Naloxone only. Please call ahead where possible.
- Our Bransholme Alcohol Hub is open 09:00 - 17:00 Monday to Friday for urgent appointments. Please call ahead or speak to your Recovery Worker before attending.
- Our Gypsyville Health & Wellbing Hub is currently closed.
- If you have questions about your prescription, give us a ring. You can also look at our prescriptions info page to see what’s happening.
- For now, we are doing all appointments over the phone or via video call.
- Whilst our face-to-face groups aren’t running at the moment, virtual support is available. Please speak to your Recovery Worker for more information about virtual groups.
- You can also access online group support options (including Mutual Aid) via our information pages.
- See our Facebook page for latest updates and links to additional support.
- Hull City Council have set up a Coronavirus Helpline for residents: 01482 300307 available 09:00 - 17:00, 7 days a week. You can get help with things like health and wellbeing, getting food and financial advice.
- Find the latest information on coronavirus on the NHS website.