Last updated: 1 April 2020
The way you get support might be different for a while, but we are still here. We’ll do everything we can to help you stay safe. If you're worried about something, please get in touch.
- Our Beverley Road Recovery Hub (Trafalgar House) is open 0900-1700 Monday to Friday for urgent appointments, needle exchange and Naloxone only. Please call ahead where possible.
- Our Bransholme Alcohol Huband Gypsyville Health & Wellbing Hub are currently closed.
- If you have questions about your prescription, give us a ring. You can also look at our prescriptions info page to see what’s happening.
- For now, we are doing all appointments over the phone.
- We're sorry to say that our groups won't be running for a while. You can access online group support options (including Mutual Aid) via our information pages.
- See our Facebook page for latest updates and links to additional support.
- Hull City Council have set up a Coronavirus Helpline for residents: 01482 300307 available 09:00 - 17:00, 7 days a week. You can get help with things like health and wellbeing, getting food and financial advice.
Find the latest information on coronavirus on the NHS website.