You might be feeling anxious and unsure about everything that’s happening right now. It’s OK to feel like that. The way you get support from us will be different for a while, but we are still here. We'll update this page as soon as we have any new information.
You can contact us on 01189 557333.
Updates to the service:
- To help you stay safe, we are changing the way we prescribe medication for a while. Please take a look at our prescriptions info page to see what’s happening. Give us a ring if you have any questions.
- Our opening hours have changed. We’ll be open from 9:30 – 16:00 on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday. On Wednesdays, we are open from 12:00 – 16:00.
- For now, we are doing all appointments over the phone.
- We have a new online group programme. It's being run on Zoom. Please get in touch to find out more.
- Naloxone and needle exchange are still available at the service.