Last updated: 30 March 2020
You might be feeling anxious and unsure about everything that’s happening right now. It’s OK to feel like that. The way you get support from us will be different for a while, but we are still here. We'll update this page as soon as we have any new information.
You can contact us on 01189 557333.
Updates to the service:
- To help you stay safe, we are changing the way we prescribe medication for a while. Please take a look at our prescriptions info page to see what’s happening. Give us a ring if you have any questions.
- Our opening hours have changed. We’ll be open from 9:30 – 16:30 on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday. On Wednesdays, we are open from 12:00 – 16:30.
- For now, we are doing all appointments over the phone.
- We're sorry to say that our groups aren't going to be running for a while.
- Naloxone and needle exchange are still available at the service.