The way you get support from us might be different for a while, but we are still here. We’ll do everything we can to help you stay safe. Things are still changing, so keep checking this page and our national Coronavirus information pages for updates.
If your keyworker isn’t available to speak to you, please give us a call on the main service number.
Updates to the service:
- While our hubs is open, we are trying to limit the number of people coming in. We'll do your appointment over the phone or on Skype instead.
- Needle exchange is available at both hubs. Please give us a ring before coming in.
- To help you stay safe, we are changing the way we prescribe medication for a while. Please take a look at our prescription information page to see what's happening. If you have any questions about this, please give us a call.
- You'll be given naloxone when you collect your prescription.
- Our groups are moving online for a while. Speak to your keyworker or email us for more information.