The Women's Wellness Zone (WWZ) is a free and confidential health and wellbeing service for adults in Ealing.
We are a ‘One Stop Shop’ that caters for women aged 18 or over with multiple, complex needs. We have a dedicated team of specialist staff that provide holistic and personalised care plan packages. We work with women who are currently experiencing problems in three or more of the following areas: mental health, substance misuse, prostitution or trafficking, domestic abuse and offending behaviour.
We work in partnership with CAPE and HESTIA to ensure that we provide the right support for your needs, within a safe and confidential environment.
How to contact us
We always welcome new clients, so please get in touch if you are interested in getting help from the service or you’d just like to ask some questions. Feel free to bring someone with you on your first visit.
We are based at 71-73 The Broadway, Southall. You can call us on 0208 571 4954 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like to refer yourself or someone else to the service you can call, email or visit the service in person.
You can also complete our referral form in advance and either email it to us or bring it with you when you visit the service.
Word referral form
PDF referral form
- Substitute prescribing and detoxification
- Support around mental and physical wellbeing including testing and vaccinations for Blood Borne Viruses (BBVs)
- One-to-one and group work activities, including arts and crafts and mindfulness
- Outreach engagement and access to a recovery community
- Dedicated Independent Domestic Violence Advocates (IDVA)
- Support to access a refuge/safe house
- Support for those involved within the Criminal Justice System
- Referrals to relevant support agencies
Can’t make your appointment?
It’s really important that you let us know. Ideally please call us on 0208 571 4954. You can also email to let us know on email@example.com.
What do our service users say about us?
“You really helped me start sorting my life out, thank you.”
WWZ service user
We run a relapse prevention group, a coping strategies group and a healthy relationships group. Contact the service for more information about these groups and to discuss how we can support you.
Where can I go for further support?