ReNew: Criminal Justice - Hull
ReNew replaces all previous Drug and Alcohol Services in Hull. There are 3 elements to ReNew:
- ReNew Criminal Justice (up to 2yrs)
- ReNew Community (up to 2 years)
- ReNew Long-Term in Treatment (over 2yrs)
ReNew Criminal Justice is for:
- Anyone in contact with the Criminal Justice System.
- Any level of alcohol use or substance use of any kind.
- Any family member, friend or loved one.
ReNew Criminal Justice offers:
- Brief help to give information, advice and choices.
- Structured support to become substance free; including medical interventions if appropriate.
- A wide range of group work options
- Help with wider issues (housing, benefits, training, employment, family, social & health needs).
- Aftercare and support to create a new substance free life.
- A dedicated independent service for family members.
43-45 Beverley Road
- FREEPHONE: 0800 612 6126 - free from a landline, mobiles may be charged
- Group Work Programmes: 01482 581122 – Answerphone may operate whilst groups are running
- Early Engagement Team: 01482 347784 – Answerphone may operate – Your call will be returned.
- Monday: 9am – 5pm
- Tuesday: 9am – 8pm
- Wednesday: 9am – 5pm
- Thursday: 9am-8pm
- Friday: 9am – 5pm (until 6.30 by arrangement)
The Early Engagement Team are available 7 days per week from 9am to 10pm.
Groupwork Programmes & Family Interventions
53 Beverley Road
01482 620 013