CGL ReNew - Hull
Use the alcohol unit guide below to add up your weekly number:
Did you know that men and women are advised not to drink more than 14 units regularly a week?
Why not take our online self-assessment to understand more about your level of drinking or drug use, and see suggested next steps.
More helpful tools:
About CGL ReNew
CGL ReNew is a free and confidential drug and alcohol service for adults (including offenders), families, carers and affected others in Hull.
- As part of our Early Intervention service we work with people prior to substance misuse becoming problematic, to help reduce harm and improve health.
- Our Structured Treatment service can help you to become substance free, including medical interventions if appropriate.
- Our dedicated independent Family Service can help anyone affected by a loved one's substance misuse.
- We also deliver drug and alcohol training to professionals
How to contact Change Grow Live Renew
We always welcome new clients, so please get in touch if you are interested in getting help from the service or you’d just like to ask some questions. Feel free to bring someone with you on your first visit.
We are based at Trafalgar House, 41-45 Beverley Road, Hull. You can call us on 01482 620013 or email us on Earlyhelp.email@example.com.
If you would like to refer yourself or someone else to CGL Renew you can call, email or visit the service in person.
- Brief help to give information, advice and choices.
- Group work and one-to-one support for people at all stages of their journey, including harm reduction advice, motivation to change work, preparing for alcohol/opiate detox and a variety of mutual aid groups.
- Access to substitute prescribing, community and Inpatient detox, BBV testing, Hepatitis B vaccinations, Completion of LFT’s, NHS Health Checks
- A discreet needle exchange
- Help with wider issues (housing, benefits, training, employment, family, social & health needs).
- Aftercare and support to create a new substance free life.
- A dedicated independent service for family members
Can’t make your appointment at CGL Renew?
It’s really important that you let us know. Ideally please call us on 01482 620013. You can also email to let us know on Earlyhelp.firstname.lastname@example.org.
What do Change Grow Live Hull service users say about us?
"Joshua* is currently abstinent and is looking towards completing peer mentoring/peer support within the service. Really happy with his progress and so pleased to hear the positive feedback from his mother – who thanked everyone who had been involved in Joshua's* care - she described it as ‘it feels like winning the lottery’ as she has her son back!"
*name changed to protect identity
Where can I go for further support?
- Salvation Army - 01482 323897
- Mind - 01482 240200
- Foodbank - 01482 224783
- Samaritans - 01482 323456
- Wilson Centre - 01482 300 300
Our main recovery hub Trafalgar House is a 5-minute walk from Hull Interchange.