Last updated: 7 July 2020
The way you get support from us might be different for a while, but we are still here. We’ll do everything we can to help you stay safe. If you're worried about something, please get in touch.
You can speak to us on our free, confidential helpline number: 03330 150 673. It's open on Monday and Thursday from 9:00 - 20:00. On Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday it's open from 9:00 - 20:00.
- We won't be having appointments at the service for a while. Instead, they'll be on the phone or over Skype. We'll be in touch with you if you have already booked an appointment.
- We're sorry to say that our groups aren't going to be running for a while. However, we will be setting up groups via Skype and Zoom over the coming weeks. We will be in touch with you regularly or you can call your key worker on 0203 2274950.
- Our opening hours haven't changed.
If you are worried about your current alcohol use, we can support you through these challenging times. We can help you with the following:
- Advice on alcohol reduction plans and practical toolkits
- Information on safe drinking whilst self-isolating.
- What to do if you may be a dependent drinker and are experiencing alcohol withdrawal symptoms
Give us a call to find out more about how we can support you.