Drug and Alcohol Service - Bromley

Announcement: We have moved! Our service is now located at Regency House, 33-49 Farwig Lane, BR1 3RE

woman smiling sitting on a chair talking to two people

How we can help

We know that it isn’t easy to take that first step and ask for support. When you first contact us, we can discuss your challenges and goals with you, give you information about your next steps and answer any questions you might have.

We are here to help you set your goals and achieve them. We’ll listen to your needs and create a treatment plan that suits you. We will provide advice and information about the options available to help you stay safe and well. Our service is free, confidential, and non-judgemental.&

There are many ways you can get help from the service including one-to-one key working sessions, access to a nurse, access to clean injecting equipment, and substitute medication if needed.

We have workers specialising in a range of areas such as alcohol, opiates, non-opiate drugs, criminal justice, complex needs and aftercare to support you.

We work alongside a variety of other professionals to ensure you’re able to access support for all your needs and, not just your substances use. We will also signpost or refer you to appropriate additional services.

Family and Carers' Service

Are you struggling with the drinking or drug use of a partner, friend or family member? We know how hard that can be. Our Family & Carers' Service is open to anyone in Bromley affected by someone else's drug and/or alcohol use and we can help. 

To refer yourself for support, please email: [email protected]

Support for young people under 18

If you are under 18 or have concerns for someone who is under 18, please find more information about our young people’s service, Bromley Changes. 

Opening Times

  • Monday10:00 - 17:00
  • Tuesday10:00 - 20:00
  • Wednesday13:30 - 17:00
  • Thursday10:00 - 17:00
  • Friday10:00 - 17:00

Contact Us

If you would like to find out more about how we can help you, what we offer or answer questions you may have, please do get in touch.

Here’s how you can get in touch with us:

Phone: 0208 289 1999

If you need support outside of these hours, then please call 07738 802713.

Please note this not a crisis line. If you are in an emergency or concerned about yourself or someone you know please contact emergency services on 999.

For all general enquiries and referrals, please email us at [email protected]

For our criminal justice partners, please contact our team at [email protected]

Find us

  • Regency House
    33-49 Farwig Lane
    Bromley BR1 3RE


We support people using substances in Bromley. We can offer help to people using drugs or alcohol.  

A referral is a form that gives us the information we need from you to start your recovery journey.

You can complete our referral form for adults here.  If you are looking to refer yourself or someone else up to the age of 18 who you feel would benefit from support from our young person’s service Bromley Changes, then you can contact our team at [email protected].

We run an open access service whereby at 10:00 (Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday) and 13:30 (Wednesday), we see the first four people that arrive for an assessment.

If we cannot accommodate this on the day, we will take your phone number and complete an assessment with you over the phone. We can offer some flexibility with our assessments to suit your needs. Please give us a call to discuss how we can best support you. 

We know that substance misuse affects more than just the individual. We provide free and confidential support services to family members and carers of anyone who has been affected by drugs or alcohol. This can be in the form of initial assessment, peer support sessions, and 1:1 counselling. 

We also have a Hidden Harm service specifically designed to support children/young adults whose parents or carers may be using substances through our Bromley Changes Young People’s service. 

To find out more, please email [email protected] or call 0208 289 1999