The way you get support from us might be different for a while, but we are still here. If you're worried about something, please get in touch.
You can call us on 020 8289 1999 or give your worker a ring.
Updates to the service:
- Our Norton House hub is closed for now.
- Our London Road hub is still open 10:00 - 16:00 weekdays. Give us a call first and we'll let you know how we can help.
- If you have questions about your prescriptions take a look at our prescription information page.
- For now, we are doing all appointments over the phone.
- Needle exchange and naloxone are available at the London Road hub. You can also have it delivered to you for free. Get in touch to find out more.
- We're not running our groups at the moment, but you can see other groups and places to find online support here.
How we can help
We help adults who have concerns about their drug and alcohol use. We will listen to your needs and your feelings. Then, we'll create a care package that suits you.
We are a short walk from both both Shortlands and Bromley South stations.
- 35 London Road
Bromley BR1 1DG
There is no parking on site but the roads surrounding our service do have pay and display parking available.
- Monday10:00 - 16:30
- Tuesday10:00 - 19:30
- Wednesday13:30 - 16:30
- Thursday10:00 - 19:30
- Friday10:00 - 16:30
Your first visit
When you arrive at the service, you'll walk through the front door to reception. A friendly member of our team will be there to greet you, and help you sign in.
We know that substance misuse affects more than just the individual. It also takes its toll on family, friends, partners and children.
We provide free and confidential support service to family members and carers of anyone who has been affected by drugs or alcohol.
After an initial assessment, you can attend peer support groups. We can also refer you for one-to-one counselling.
Please note, this service is for those aged 18 and over. Please ask for details if the query relates to anyone younger, as we have a Hidden Harm service specifically designed to support children/young adults.