Last updated: 16 June 2020
The way you get support might be different for a while, but we are still here. We’ll do everything we can to help you stay safe. If you're worried about something, please get in touch.
- We're working from the site as usual. The address is: Ground Floor, Dennis Scott Unit, Edgware Community Hospital, Burnt Oak Broadway, Edgware, HA8 0AD.
- We're open from 9:30 - 17:00 Monday - Friday. Please note, we are closed from 13:30 - 15:30 on a Monday.
- Please give us a ring to let us know you're coming in. Needle exchange is available here.
- If you have questions about your prescription, give us a ring. You can also look at our prescriptions info page to see what’s happening.
- We're sorry to say that our groups won't be running for a while. There are online group support options (including Mutual Aid) that you can link to via our information pages.
- You can also speak to a member of our national online team.
- If you are under 21 or a parent, carer or professional looking for support for an under 21, then give us a ring. There's also our coronavirus advice for under 21s page.
How we can help
We are here for anyone in the borough who is experiencing issues with drugs and alcohol.
Our service will provide free access to recovery-focused drug and alcohol support. We will design the treatment to help you achieve your goals. We will offer:
- Harm reduction advice
- Access to substitute medication
- Referrals to residential and community detoxes and residential rehab
We are a 13 minute walk from Edgware tube station.
We are a 16 minute walk from Burnt Oak tube station.
The number 288, number 303, number 251, number 292 and number 32 buses stop nearby.
- Ground Floor, Dennis Scott Unit
Edgware Community Hospital, Burnt Oak Broadway
Edgware HA8 0AD
There are 2 pay and display car parks at the hospital (Car Parks A and B) for visitors.
- Monday9:30 - 13:30 and 15:30 - 17:00
- Tuesday9:30 - 17:00
- Wednesday9:30 - 17:00
- Thursday9:30 - 17:00
- Friday9:30 - 17:00
Your first visit
A friendly member of our team will greet you when you arrive. They'll be more than happy to help you with any questions you have.
If you're waiting for a group or appointment, you'll wait in our reception. There are places to sit and leaflets to read. If you'd like, you can bring a loved one for support.