The way you get support might be different for a while, but we are still here. We’ll do everything we can to help you stay safe. If you're worried about something, please get in touch.
- We're open from 9:30 - 17:00 Monday - Friday. Please give us a ring if you'd like to come in.
- Needle exchange is available from the hub and from pharmacies.
- If you have questions about your prescription, give us a ring. You can also look at our prescriptions info page to see what’s happening.
- There are online group support options (including Mutual Aid) that you can find on our information pages.
- If you are under 21 or a parent, carer, or professional looking for support for an under 21, then give us a ring. There's also our coronavirus advice for under 21s page.
How we can help
We are here for anyone in the borough who is experiencing issues with drugs and alcohol.
Our service will provide free access to recovery-focused drug and alcohol support. We will design the treatment to help you achieve your goals. We will offer:
- Harm reduction advice
- Access to substitute medication
- Referrals to residential and community detoxes and residential rehab
We are a 13 minute walk from Edgware tube station.
We are a 16 minute walk from Burnt Oak tube station.
The number 288, number 303, number 251, number 292 and number 32 buses stop nearby.
- Ground Floor, Dennis Scott Unit
Edgware Community Hospital, Burnt Oak Broadway
Edgware HA8 0AD
There are 2 pay and display car parks at the hospital (Car Parks A and B) for visitors.
- Monday9:30 - 13:30 and 15:30 - 17:00
- Tuesday9:30 - 17:00
- Wednesday9:30 - 17:00
- Thursday9:30 - 17:00
- Friday9:30 - 17:00
Do you care for a loved one or family member that is experiencing alcohol or drug issues? There's support available for you.
Barnet Carers are a charity based in Finchley. They offer advice, support, information for people who are carers and live or work in Barnet.
They'll provide you with assessments, activities, counselling, training, help with filling out forms and more.The Barnet Carers website
Your first visit
A friendly member of our team will greet you when you arrive. They'll be more than happy to help you with any questions you have.
If you're waiting for a group or appointment, you'll wait in our reception. There are places to sit and leaflets to read. If you'd like, you can bring a loved one for support.
Connecting London is a partnership of Change Grow Live services across the London area. We're running lots of events on Zoom to keep you motivated on your recovery journey.
Whether you just want to check in for a virtual coffee, join us for a guided meditation session, give yoga a try or join a SMART meeting, everybody is welcome.Find out more about Connecting London