Last updated: 1 April 2020
The way you get support might be different for a while, but we are still here. We’ll do everything we can to help you stay safe. If you're worried about something, please get in touch.
- We're working from the site as usual. The address is: Ground Floor, Dennis Scott Unit, Edgware Community Hospital, Burnt Oak Broadway, Edgware, HA8 0AD.
- We're open from 9:00 - 17:00 on Monday to Friday. Please give us a ring to let us know you're coming in. Needle exchange is available here.
- If you have questions about your prescription, give us a ring. You can also look at our prescriptions info page to see what’s happening.
- We're sorry to say that our groups won't be running for a while. There are online group support options (including Mutual Aid) that you can link to via our information pages.
- You can also message our online team.
- If you are under 21 or a parent, carer or professional looking for support for an under 21, then give us a ring. There's also our coronavirus advice for under 21s page.