How we can help
We're here to support young people aged 10 - 18. We won't judge, and we won't tell you what to do. We're here to listen to you and support you. When you make an appointment, we'll arrange to meet you somewhere you feel comfortable. This might be a coffee shop or the library.
We always welcome new people, so please do get in touch if you'd like to find out more about what we do or how we can help you.
Phone: 01733 895624
Don't forget to follow us on social media to see what's happening in the service and the community.
- Monday9:30 - 16:30
- Tuesday9:30 - 16:30
- Wednesday9:30 - 16:30
- Thursday9:30 - 16:30
- Friday9:30 - 16:30
What we offer
- One-to-one sessions with a keyworker
- Friendly social media support
- Information about sexual health
- Stop smoking advice and support
- Fun groups, activities and trips
- Support if you are affected by someone else's drug or alcohol use
Drug and Alcohol Awareness Programme
At this course, you'll learn more about the effects and risks associated with drugs and alcohol. You'll learn through different activities, like use of the latest drugs box and goggles. Its a non-judgemental programme.