Last updated: 30 March 2020
The way you get support from us might be different for a while, but we are still here. We’ll do everything we can to help you stay safe. If you're worried about something, please get in touch.
Updates to the service:
- To help you stay safe, we are changing the way we prescribe medication for a while. Please take a look at our prescriptions info page to see what’s happening. If you have questions about your prescription please give us a call on 01603 514096.
- Our hubs are open during normal hours, but give us a call before coming in and we can help you get the support you need.
- We're sorry to say that our groups aren't going to be running for a while. Our workshops with Emerging Futures are being run online where possible, using Zoom. If you're new to Zoom, we can set up a one-to-one session first so we can show you how it works and what to expect. Contact your recovery coordinator with your email address if you’re interested in taking part.
- On Facebook, there is a confidential support group that you can join. We also have an affected others support group that's happening on Zoom. It's on a Tuesday. Join our Facebook group for more info.
- We also have a Facebook group for family members.
What we offer
We will tailor the support so it suits you. This could include one-to-one working, group work or workshops. We will help you create goals and support you to achieve them.
We have a needle exchange where you can find harm reduction advice. There is also blood-borne virus testing, naloxone training, and access to other services.
As well as providing services at our base, our recovery team can also provide outreach in the community. This means they can support you wherever you live, which is currently available in Attleborough, Dereham, Diss and Watton. If you'd like to find out more, get in contact with us.
In addition to support with drug and alcohol-related issues, we now offer free counselling for problem gambling. Help is available if you gamble yourself, or if you are affected by the gambling of a family member or friend. Counselling is delivered by our partner, Breakeven. Please call 01273833722 or email [email protected] for more information.
We are opposite the bus station.
- Breckland House
St Nicholas Street
Thetford IP24 1BP
There is free parking available at Wilko's, around the corner.
The building will be open at the times listed for scheduled appointments, groups and workshops. For initial assessment, please phone to arrange an appointment.
- Monday 9:00 - 17:00
- Tuesday 9:00 - 17:00
- Wednesday 9:00 - 17:00
- Thursday 12:00 - 20:00
- Friday 9:00 - 17:00
If you'd like to find out more information about the service, please do get in touch. You can ask us any questions you have and ask about our referral process.
Phone number: 01603 514096
Email: [email protected]
Follow us on social media to see what's happening in the service and the community.
Your first visit
A friendly member of our team will greet you when you arrive. They'll be more than happy to help you with
Our welcome group
We run a welcome group for people who are new to the service. At the group, you can learn more about what we offer and how we can support you.
Advice and support
Your needs are important to us, so we will tailor the support to suit you.
If you need it, we can provide medical treatment such as substitute prescribing.
Support for others
You can talk to someone who understands your worries and can guide you towards the right support.
This service is commissioned by Norfolk County Council.