If you are aged 16 to 25 and living in Derby, Derbyshire or Sheffield, 1625 Outreach can support you with making informed decisions around drugs and alcohol, and how to stay safe.
We offer non-judgemental, fact based information and support surrounding drug and alcohol use and the associated risks. We aim to give you the knowledge and skills to make more informed choices o keep yourselves and your peers aware, safe and well. This includes:
- Harm reduction advice and information
- Tips and advice on staying safe whilst having a good time
- Support with accessing other help, such as wellbeing and sexual health services
- Signposting and onward referring and support if you need it
- Outreach in the community, at schools, colleges, and universities, at events and festivals, and as part of the night-time economy (nights out).
If you'd like to know more about us or find out how we can help you, please do get in touch.
Email: [email protected]
You can also follow us on social media: