HYP Southwark is an integrated service for young people aged 10-25 years.
Brook has partnered with CGL to create new integrated health and wellbeing services for young people in Lambeth and Southwark. These services will bring together the expertise from both organisations in delivering sexual health and substance misuse services for young people. Both services are currently phasing in new locations and services so please keep checking back for more info and updates.
How to contact us
Please see the HYP Southwark website for information on current pop up services within Southwark. More sites will be added as they get up and running so please check back for further information. Young people in Southwark are currently also welcome to access services in Brook Brixton.
To refer a young person to the service please head to the HYP Southwark website.
If you would like to refer yourself to the service, please come along your nearest drop-in service.
- Advice and Information on substance misuse, sexual health and health and wellbeing
- Drug and alcohol support, interventions and harm reduction
- Structured treatment for substance misuse
- STI testing and treatment
- Pregnancy testing and advice on options
- Emergency and routine contraception including long-acting reversible contraception (LARC)
- Access to C-Card through Come Correct
- Training and support for professionals
- Support programmes for young people to improve health and wellbeing
People over 25 or needing further support will be supported to access additional services within the borough.