Coronavirus is still a concern for all of us locally and nationally, so we are doing everything we can to help you and our staff stay safe.
We have new screens up in our reception.
Here's a member of the team in reception. We've added 2m circles on the floor.
We've added markers on the floor to make sure we're keeping 2m apart.
Here's what our meeting room and our harm reduction room look like.
Updates to the service:
- Our service is fully open and we are supporting people face to face, though can offer telephone support when this is needed.
- Before you attend your appointment or pop into one of our bases, we ask that you check yourself for signs and symptoms of coronavirus. Please let us know if you have any signs and symptoms and cannot attend in person and we will do our best to support you in another way.
- We are still working to limit the number of people on our sites at any one time, in order to maximize social distancing. This means that another person may not be able to attend the appointment with you. Please let us know if you need to be accompanied to your appointment and we will seek to allocate a larger room (if available) to enable this to happen.
- Our staff will be wearing face masks during appointments and when moving around our buildings (unless they are exempt) in order to continue to reduce the potential risk of coronavirus. We would please ask that you also wear a face mask while at our services, unless you are exempt.
- We have dedicated time from 12:00 - 14:00 daily in each of our bases for needle exchange and our Harm Reduction Navigators are also out and about across all Forth Valley. Dedicated needle exchange and harm reduction clinics are available daily – please contact the main number 0808 196 2188 to find out where the team will be each day.
- Our Foundations of Recovery Group Work programme is being run online using Zoom. Information on how to access these groups is available by contacting the main service number or e-mail.
Advice and information continue to change, so keep checking this page and our national coronavirus info page for updates.
If your worker isn’t available, please give us a call on the main service number. We’re answering calls between 09:00 and 17:00 weekdays, with out-of-hours/weekend callback.