Last updated: 20 October 2020
The way you get support from us will be different for a while, but we are still here. Things are still changing, so keep checking this page, our Facebook, Twitter and our national coronavirus info page for updates.
You can call us on 01254 495014 or email [email protected].
If you are already in contact with us, your key worker will contact you, offering support by phone, or online (including Zoom, WhatsApp). If you can’t get hold of your key worker, please give us a call on the main service number. Our phone line is available 24 hours a day.
Updates to the service
- St Johns Court is open from 10:00 - 15:00 on Monday to Friday.
- Inspire House is currently closed.
- While St Johns Court is open, we are trying to limit the number of people coming in. We’ll do your appointment over the phone or on Skype instead.
- Our groups are running online over Zoom. You can see the timetable on our Facebook. Message the page for details on how to join.
- Needle exchange and naloxone are available at St Johns Court.
- If you're new to the service, we can do assessments over the phone.
We know this is a difficult time, but it won’t be like this forever. For now, the top of this page is where the most up to date info will be. If you have any questions or you're worried about something, please get in touch.