The way you get support from us might be different for a while, but we are still here. If you're worried about something, please get in touch. You can contact us on 0161 474 1343 or email us on [email protected].
- While our hub is open 9:00 – 16.45 on weekdays, we are trying to limit the number of people coming in. We’ll do your appointment over the phone or on Skype or Whatsapp instead. If it's urgent, we can see you face-to-face.
- If you need to make a referral, we are here to support you into treatment. Please get in touch with us.
- We're currently running groups online. You can see the timetable here. Get in touch to find out how to join.
- Our needle exchange is open from 9:00 – 16.45 from Monday to Friday. You can also get naloxone and sharps boxes.
- We are offering needle exchange deliveries daily and it can be ordered to be posted to you. Give us a ring if you'd like us to deliver to you.
- We are offering face to face and postal blood-borne virus testing, this can be arranged with your keyworker.
How we can help
We have two strands to our service. First, the Early Intervention Service. This is for people whose drinking or drug use is beginning to cause them problems. The second is our Recovery Service. This is for people who have reached their chosen goals and want ongoing support. We'll encourage you to be vocal about what you want from us, and we'll work with you to figure out what you want to achieve.
We are a 10-minute walk from Stockport Train Station or Bus station. We are on a direct bus route from Stockport town centre - there are various buses available from Mersey Square.
- Cirtek House
Stockport SK1 3QD
There is limited parking available on site. The nearest car park is Stockport Masonic Guild Hall.
- Monday 9.00 - 17.00
- Tuesday 9.00 - 17.00
- Wednesday 9.00 - 17.00
- Thursday 9.00 - 17.00
- Friday 9.00 - 17.00
This is our online timetable. We're running these groups on Zoom. Please get in touch with your key worker if you'd like the info on how to join.
Advice and support
We will support you to overcome the problems and issues that have affected you in life.
We'll introduce you to local networks and recovery communities.
Your first visit
When you arrive, you'll be greeted by a friendly member of staff. They'll help you make an appointment, go to your first group and drop-in session.
Our welcome session
At our welcome session, you'll be able to find out about the support we offer including our groups, events and activities. You can also ask any questions you might have about us.