The way you get support from us might be different for a while, but we are still here. We’ll do everything we can to help you stay safe. Things are changing quickly, so keep checking this page, our Facebook and our national Coronavirus information pages for updates.
If your keyworker isn’t available to speak to you, please give us a call on the main service number. We’re answering calls between 09:00 and 17:00. If you ring outside of those hours, please leave a message and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
Updates to the service:
- Our service is running, but we're doing appointments over the phone instead.
- We are still taking new referrals.
- Needle Exchange and Naloxone are available from local pharmacies, and a limited supply is available from our hub. Give us a call if you'd like to come in.
- To help you stay safe, we are changing the way we prescribe medication for a while. Please take a look at our prescriptions info page to see what’s happening. If you have any questions about this, give us a call.
- We also have an alcohol advice page.
- Our groups won’t be running as usual for a while, however, keep checking our Facebook page for details of online group events. You can also access Breaking Free Online (call the service for an access code if you don’t already have a login) and find online groups and support options on our coronavirus info page.
How we can help you
We help people who have issues with drugs and alcohol. Whether you want to learn how to use
in a safe way, reduce your usage or stop completely, we are here for you. We'll listen to your needs and make sure the support is tailored to you.
- 1 Moorgate Road
Rotherham S60 2EN
There is on street parking outside. Alternatively, there is a multi-storey car park nearby on Westgate street.
- Monday9:00 - 17:00
- Tuesday9:00 - 20:00
- Wednesday9:00 - 17:00
- Thursday9:00 - 20:00
- Friday9:00 - 17:00
- Saturday10:00 - 13:00
You can book a late-night appointment at these times.
- Tuesday17:00 - 20:00
- Thursday17:00 - 20:00
Phone: 01709 917649
Fax: 01709 752604
Email: [email protected]
Advice and support
Our specialists will work with you on a one-to-one basis to help you reach your goals.
You can get information about harm reduction at our needle exchange.
Support for others
If you're looking for advice on how to support your loved one, we are here for you.
Your first visit
When you arrive at the service, one of our team will be there to greet you. They'll let you know about our Meet & Greet group and you can ask any questions you might have about the service.