Reach Out Recovery - Birmingham
Why volunteer for us?
Volunteering with us could help enrich your CV, develop your existing skills and gain references for employment.
If you’re not considering a career, volunteering can still bring many benefits by helping you meet new people and make friends, gain confidence and improve your self-esteem, feel like a valued member of a team and develop your own local support network.
It will also give you the sense of satisfaction that can only come from knowing you are doing something truly wonderful for another human being.
We truly value our Volunteers & Peer Mentors
We truly value our volunteers and peer mentors. We treat them in exactly the same way as our staff – so that means;
- A dedicated supervisor to provide guidance
- Monthly one-to-one supervisions to discuss overall wellbeing and progression
- Comprehensive training both before and during the placement
- The opportunity to gain nationally recognised qualifications
- Access to over 800 classroom and online courses available through us and our partners.
Becoming a volunteer
- You can contact our service and ask for an application form
- Ask a Recovery Coordinator or other CGL worker
- Speak to another volunteer or peer mentor