This service will be closing on 1 September 2018
Step Forward is a single, integrated drug and alcohol recovery service for all adults in North Lincolnshire
If you or someone you know is concerned about drugs and/or alcohol, we can support you to get the help needed. Recovery starts at the moment you get in touch and we’re here with you every step of the way.
What we do and how we do it
Step Forward is a single point of access, making it as straightforward as possible for you to get in touch and receive the support you need. You will receive an assessment and your own Recovery Co-ordinator who will help plan and support your recovery journey. You will have access to individualised support to meet your personal needs, including:
- A confidential and non judgemental service with a warm welcome
- Open access to advice, information and full recovery assessment
- Harm minimisation advice and needle exchange
- Structured treatment interventions including groups and counselling
- Rapid access to prescription and pathways into detox
- A recovery programme for all
- Support with related issues such as housing and employment
- Family and carer support
- Access to Peer Mentors to support you through your recovery journey
- Opportunities to become a Volunteer or Peer Mentor
Make an appointment
We have an open access policy so you can attend at 189 - 195 High Street Monday – Friday 10am – 4pm and a member of staff will be able to advise you on the support available and the next step.
Make a referral
Professionals can make a referral by calling 01724 857633 and speaking to a member of the team
Can’t attend your appointment?
Please call 01724 857633 and speak to a member of the team