Southend Treatment and Recovery Service (STARS) provides help and advice as well as structured interventions for individuals over the age of 18 who have issues with substance misuse in a friendly, supportive, non-judgemental setting.
What we do
- One to one support
- Group interventions
- Substance specific interventions
- BBV screening and vaccination
- Hospital drug and alcohol liaison
- Psychology service
- Drug testing
- Pharmacological interventions
- Specialist prescribing interventions
- Alcohol home detoxification service
- Support with the underlying issues of substance misuse
- Practical help and advice
- Needle exchange
- Parent and carers support
All of the above interventions are designed to support and assist individuals to overcome their issues around substance misuse and to achieve the goals they set themselves to move forward positively in sustained recovery.
To take the first steps towards recovery drop in to our project or call us.