CGL Manchester is a recovery focused service who are committed to supporting people to achieve their goals and become alcohol and drug free; we are aware this can take different routes and timescales for different people.
We work with service users and our partner agencies to deliver individual treatment plans and support that will help service users achieve their aims. Our services include assessment, treatment, information and advice and referral on. Our goal is to support people to maintain their recovery within the community.
We are based at 43a Carnarvon Street, Manchester, M3 1EZ.
What we do and how we do it
We provide a full range of treatment and recovery interventions for people who require services for their drug or alcohol use. We do this by providing:
- Brief Interventions
- Medically assisted recovery
- Second opinions when requested by a GP
- Community detoxification
- Referral for in-patient detoxification
- Drop in groups
- Informal and structured group programmes
- Health assessments
- BBV testing
- Hepatitis B vaccinations
- Pod working
- Facilitating access to mutual aid pods
- One to one sessions with engagement and recovery workers
- Access to recovery services on site
Make a referral
Please call us on 0161 214 0770 to make a referral.
Other sources of local support