West Sussex Drug and Alcohol Wellbeing Network is a free and confidential drug and alcohol service for adults aged 25+ (including offenders), families and affected others. The North team covers Crawley and Horsham.
We are a friendly and non-judgmental team. We will meet with you and complete an assessment to agree which issues you need support with. If you would like an informal discussion first please give us a call.
How to contact us
We always welcome new clients, so please get in touch if you are interested in getting help from the service or you’d just like to ask some questions. Feel free to bring someone with you on your first visit.
We are based at Centenary House, Woodfield Road, Crawley. You can call us on 0300 303 8677 or email us on WestSussex.Contact@cgl.org.uk.
If you would like to refer yourself or someone else to the service you can call, email or visit the service in person.
You can also complete our referral form in advance and either email it to us at or bring it with you when you visit the service.
Word referral form
Please contact us to find out how to make a secure referral.
- A fully integrated drug and alcohol service, whatever your level of use
- Non-judgmental support and advice from safe, trained, experienced professionals
- One-to-one and group support to look at how drugs and alcohol are affecting you, your relationships, and your overall health and wellbeing
- Practical harm reduction advice and information
- Medical support if you need it, from our team of nurses and doctors
- BBV testing and Hepatitis B vaccinations
- A specialist family service
Can’t make your appointment?
It’s really important that you let us know. Ideally please call us on 0300 303 8677. You can also email to let us know on WestSussex.Contact@cgl.org.uk.
We hold regular groups, meetings and events. Please contact a member of the team to see our current timetable.
Where can I go for further support?