New Directions Nottinghamshire is a free and confidential drug and alcohol service for adults, based across Newark, Mansfield, Ashfield, Ollerton, Worksop, Hucknall, Broxtowe and Rushcliffe.
This service is open to anyone over the age of 18 living in Nottinghamshire. If you are experiencing issues around drug and/or alcohol use, please contact our expert staff on 0115 896 0798 for more information or to make an appointment. We also take referrals from GPs, other treatment providers, housing providers, probation staff and other professionals. The service is part of CGL (Change Grow Live).
How to contact us
We always welcome new clients, so please get in touch if you are interested in getting help from the service or you’d just like to ask some questions. Feel free to bring someone with you on your first visit.
CGL New Directions Nottinghamshire operates from four recovery centres in Mansfield, Hucknall, Worksop and Newark, as well as over 30 outreach locations. If you want to know the nearest location to you please give us a call.
You can call us on 0115 896 0798 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click the buttons below to use our online referral form.
Refer someone else
Members of the clinical team at the Bassetlaw Hospital Health and Wellbeing event
- A service tailored to the individual needs of the service user
- Structured treatment including clinical and psychosocial interventions
- Access to advice, information and a full recovery assessment; including assessment for detox and residential rehab provision
- Recovery planning
- Emphasis on peer mentoring and visible recovery to support service users throughout their recovery journey
- Referral to other support services
- Referral to employment, training and education providers
Can’t make your appointment?
It’s really important that you let us know. Ideally please call us on 0115 896 0798. You can also email to let us know on email@example.com.
What do our service users say about us?
"I have been offered loads of opportunities which I have taken. I have completed the peer mentoring course, helped to set up an allotment project, given a speech at the CGL conference. I now volunteer for CGL and I am passionate about recovery."
New Directions service user
Please contact your local recovery centre for a schedule of all the groups taking place near you.
Where can I go for further support?
- Self help groups
- Samaritans - available via phone on 116 123 (UK) or via their website.
- Hettys support for families affected by substance use in Nottinghamshire - available via phone on 08000 850 941 or via their website.
- Double Impact Academy - a local charity and external organisation. They provide recovery, education, training and employment support and can be contacted via their website.