CGL housing support service is a free and confidential supported housing and resettlement service for adults in Hambleton, Richmondshire and Scarborough.
We provide time limited housing related and other practical support to people with low level mental health and support issues, to maximise and sustain independence in the community and also support individuals to achieve their rehabilitation and recovery goals.
How to contact us
We always welcome new clients, so please get in touch if you are interested in getting help from the service or you’d just like to ask some questions.
You can call us on 07713341910 or email us on NYHousingEnquiry@cgl.org.uk.
If you would like to refer yourself or someone else to the service you can call or email us.
- Help to sustain own accommodation
- Signposting to other organisations and support to attend appointments
- Budgeting and debt management
- Access to community groups
- Help accessing correct benefits
- Independent living skills
- One to one key work sessions
- Help developing confidence/self esteem
Can’t make your appointment?
It’s really important that you let us know. Ideally please call us on 07713341910.