Blackburn with Darwen Integrated Recovery Services
Blackburn with Darwen Integrated Drug and Alcohol Treatment Service is a fully integrated substance misuse, prevention and recovery service with a range of access points across Blackburn with Darwen.
What we do
- Open access to advice, information & education
- Harm reduction, needle exchange and health & wellbeing suites
- Recovery hubs and aftercare
- Opportunities to become a peer mentor or volunteer
- Rapid access to a prescription and pathways into detox
- A service tailored to individual needs
- Structured treatment interventions including groups and counselling
- Access to peer mentors & recovery champions to support individuals through their recovery journey
- A wide range of partner services offering structured support, outreach, housing advice and access to training, volunteering and education.
Please contact us on our dedicated helpline for service users: 01254 495014
Phone lines open 24 hours a day:
Young People’s Services: 01254 495052
Adult Services: 01254 495014
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday: 9am - 5pm
Wednesday: 9am - 8pm
In addition, from April we will be offering week end opening on one day per month.
|Inspire Integrated Prevention & Recovery Service|
3 Exchange Street