Change, grow, live (CGL) hosts regular clinical conferences to discuss emerging trends and challenges from across the substance misuse sector.
Expert speakers present on a diverse range of topics, with previous sessions on:
- Novel Psychoactive Substances (NPS)
- Opioid prescription dependence
- Safeguarding and raising concerns in child protection
- Commissioning integrated pathways
- Advances in research into medications to treat addictions
- Recovery communities
- Dual diagnosis - clinical management
- Innovation in alcohol treatment
Who should attend?
- Consultant addiction psychiatrists
- NHS treatment providers
- Third sector treatment providers
Thoughts from previous attendees:
"Fantastic conference, good and current range of topics discussed."
"Incredibly useful information which I will take back to my service area."
"Very good. First I have attended and will definitely come back again."
Around 320 delegates attended our last conference, with 95% rating the conference and workshops excellent or good.