Last updated: 9 November 2020
This hub is closed for a little while. We will still help you over the phone. Please call us on 020 8289 1999 or give your worker a ring.
You might be feeling anxious and unsure about everything that's happening right now. It's ok to feel like that. The way you get support from us will be different, but we are still here.
Updates to the service:
- Our London Road hub is still open 10:00-14:00 weekdays. Give us a call first and we'll let you know how we can help.
- If you have questions about your prescriptions take a look at our prescription information page.
- For now, we are doing all appointments over the phone.
- We’re stopping our groups for a little while.
How we can help
We are here for you. We help people who live in the borough of Bromley. We will listen to your needs and your feelings. Then, we'll create a care package that suits you.
We are across the road from Bromley South station tucked behind Toni & Guy hairdressers.
- Norton House
26-32 High Street
Bromley South BR1 1EA
There is no parking available on site but the roads surrounding our service do have pay and display parking available.
- Tuesday: 10:00 - 16:00. Counselling by appointment only from 16:00-20:00.
- Thursday10:00 - 16:00
- Friday10:00 - 16:00
- Saturday: counselling by appointment only from 10:00 - 16:00
Your first visit
When you arrive at the service, you'll walk through the front door to reception. A friendly member of our team will be there to greet you, and help you sign in.
We know that substance misuse affects more than just the individual. It also takes its toll on family, friends, partners and children.
We provide free and confidential support service to family members and carers of anyone who has been affected by drugs or alcohol.
After an initial assessment, you can attend peer support groups. We can also refer you for one-to-one counselling.
Please note, this service is for those aged 18 and over. Please ask for details if the query relates to anyone younger, as we have a Hidden Harm service specifically designed to support children/young adults.