Last updated: 30 March 2020
The way you get support from us might be different for a while, but we are still here. We’ll do everything we can to help you stay safe. If you're worried about something, please get in touch.
Updates to the service:
- To help you stay safe, we are changing the way we prescribe medication for a while. Please take a look at our prescriptions info page to see what’s happening. If you have questions about your prescription please give us a call on 01603 514096.
- Our hubs are open during normal hours, but give us a call before coming in and we can help you get the support you need.
- We're sorry to say that our groups aren't going to be running for a while. Our workshops with Emerging Futures are being run online where possible, using Zoom. If you're new to Zoom, we can set up a one-to-one session first so we can show you how it works and what to expect. Contact your recovery coordinator with your email address if you’re interested in taking part.
- On Facebook, there is a confidential support group that you can join. We also have an affected others support group that's happening on Zoom. It's on a Tuesday. Join our Facebook group for more info.
- We also have a Facebook group for family members.
What we offer
This includes people with an offending background. We also help families, carers and friends who
We can support your recovery with a range of options. These include workshops, structured groups, one-to-
Our recovery team also provides outreach and engagement in the community. This is available in Downham Market, Fakenham, Hunstanton, Outwell and Upwell, and Swaffham.
In addition, to support with drug and alcohol-related issues, we now offer free counselling for problem gambling. Help is available if you gamble yourself, or if you are affected by the gambling of a family member or friend. Counselling is delivered by our partner, Breakeven. Please call 01273833722 or email [email protected] for more information.
We are located on the corner of Waterloo street and Railway road. We are between King's Lynn bus station and the train station.
- 33 Railway Road
King's Lynn PE30 1NF
Our closest parking is at St James Car Park. It's £2.80 for three hours.
The building will be open during these times for groups, workshops and appointments. For assessment times, see drop-in times.
- Monday 9:00 - 17:00
- Tuesday 9:00 - 17:00
- Wednesday 9:00 - 20:00
- Thursday 9:00 - 17:00
- Friday 9:00 - 17:00
Drop in times are when you can visit the service without an appointment. We will see you in order of arrival.
- Monday 9:30 - 15:30
- Wednesday 9:30 - 15:30
- Friday 9:30 - 15:30
Phone number: 01603 514096
Email: [email protected]
Follow us on social media to see what's happening in the service and the community.
Your first visit
A friendly member of our team will greet you when you arrive. They'll be more than happy to help you with
Our welcome group
We run a welcome group for people who are new to the service. At the group, you can learn more about what we offer and how we can support you.
Advice and support
The apps above are produced and owned by third parties. We make no guarantees that the information within them is accurate or up to date. Please get professional healthcare advice before taking any action.
This service is commissioned by Norfolk County Council.