Last updated: 21 October 2020
The way you get support from us might be different for a while, but we are still here. If you're worried about something, please get in touch.
You can still get help with training, careers advice, CV writing, interview skills and job applications. We can talk on Zoom, Skype, by phone or by text. We're still here to help and support you.
Here's the contact information for the service managers:
- Beata Galka - North Wales - 07836 592192
- Kirsty Williams - South East Wales - 07435 935712
- Selima Bahadur - South West Wales - 07769 242332
You can follow us on Twitter for more updates.
How we can help
We work with BAME adults who
are aged25 or over,and are either long termunemployed or economically inactive. Participants must also be eligible to work in the UK.
We will meet you at a convenient location for you. We can offer help with job searches, CV writing, interview skills and job applications.
- Monday: 9:00 - 17:00
- Tuesday: 9:00 - 17:00
- Wednesday: 9:00 - 17:00
- Thursday: 9:00 - 17:00
- Friday: 9:00 - 17:00
We always welcome new people, so please get in touch if you are interested in getting help from us or if you’d just like to ask some questions.
You can email us on [email protected]
Here are the phone numbers for the service managers:
Follow us on social media to see what's happening in the service and the community.
What we provide
- Mentoring to help you find a job
- Help to find training to assist your job search
- Help to find volunteering positions to assist your job search
- Help writing your CV and advice for interviews