Greenwich Aspire is a treatment programme for individuals with substance misuse issues, their families and carers.
We work with a range of people, including;
- people who misuse one or more substances including alcohol, opiates and crack.
- the family and carers for anyone who supports a person with a drug or alcohol issue or with a mental health illness
We work with adults (18+) who misuse one or more substances including alcohol, opiates and crack. Greenwich Aspire is also for anyone who supports a person with a drug or alcohol issue or with a mental health issue.
Our service is for people who live within the Royal Borough of Greenwich.
The types of help we offer
- Prescribing services
- Detox from drugs and alcohol
- Group work programmes
- Housing support
- Signposting to social enterprises
- Signposting to mutual aid
- Carers services
- Support for anyone who supports a person with a drug or alcohol issue or with a mental health
Make an appointment
To make an appointment, please call one of our friendly reception staff on 0208 316 0116 or drop in to Open Access Mon to Fri 10am – 12am.
Can’t attend your appointment?
If you are unable to attend your appointment, please call one of our reception staff on 0208 316 0116
Our building is near Warspite Road roundabout. It is the single storey white building across from the McDonalds on the main road.
By Train: Travel to Woolwich Dockyard Station. Walk out of the station onto the estate (Francis Street), turn right and walk to the main road (Woolwich Church Street A206), turn left at main road, straight over roundabout, cross main road at crossing, turn left and we are 30 yards up on the right.
By Bus: The bus stop is called Warspite Road roundabout. Buses from the direction of Woolwich and from the direction of Greenwich that stop here are numbers 161, 177, 180 and 472.
- Mon: 9.30am – 8pm
- Tues: 9.30am – 4.30pm
- Weds: 9.30am – 8pm
- Thurs: 9.30am – 12.30pm
- Fri: 9.30am – 4.30pm
- Sat: 10am – 4pm (Closed programme)
Open Access Mon–Fri: 10am – 12noon