Drug & Alcohol Intervention Service (DAIS) - Camden South
We provide advice and information, assessment within both the fixed site and hostel provision across Camden. We have needle exchange within hostel provision across Camden. Our services include:
- one-to-one support
- group work
- harm minimisation rolling 6 week programme
- access to friends and family/carer support
- access to computers and referral to education, training and employment
- access to counselling services
- onward referral to medically assisted recovery services
- referrals to housing and benefit advice
- access to complementary therapies
The Recovery Cafe
Open Monday to Friday, 12pm to 3pm
184 Royal College Street, Camden NW1 9NN
020 7485 2722
Every weekday the Recovery Cafe serves healthy and hearty food on a 'pay what you like' basis.
With lunch options like quiche, sandwiches and jacket potatoes with a variety of fillings, the cafe is a welcoming space to enjoy a good meal.
If you're a change, grow, live service user, you're welcome to drop in for a free cup of tea or coffee.